HRT16 series fuse is applied for the system of AC 50/60 Hz, rated voltage 500/690 V, rated current 2..630 A. It’s mainly used for overload and short-circuit protection, and it can also coordinate with other protection appliances (e.g. isolating switch).
- Rated operating current: 2...630 A
- Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated operating voltage: 500/690 V AC 250/440 V DC
- Rated breaking capacity: 120 kA (500 V), 50 kA (690 V)
- Ambient Temperature: - 5 ℃ ~ + 45 ℃
- Altitude: ≤ 2000 m
- Standard: IEC 60269
RELIABLE WITH REASONABLE MARKETING POSITION
It’s mainly used for short-circuit protection, and also it somehow can be applied for overload protection if no shock for the load (micro-motor which is less than 10 kW).
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR ALL STANDARD APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
- Panel builders
ENSURES COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS:
- IEC 60269